With the advice of our Board of Directors, we are shifting away from making appeals for every special event we organize over the course of the year to an annual sponsorship opportunity that we expect to be even more effective at raising funds and awareness to benefit kids of all abilities at the Elaine Clark Center. Through annual sponsorships, we will be positioned to maximize contributions and celebrate the accomplishments of our amazing children and young adults with special needs.
Please consider making a commitment as an Annual Sponsor for 2011. This commitment includes monetary and in kind support, both of which maximize our funding and stretch our nonprofit dollars to their most efficient capacity. Ultimately, your contribution will directly empower children with special needs to experience therapies, early intervention for developmental delays, adaptive life skills instruction, community based vocational training, inclusive childcare alongside children who are typically developing, and K-12 schooling tailored specifically to enhance the independence of students with delays.
To honor your commitment, we are unrolling a fresh look at our Annual Sponsor opportunities. Check out how you can be an Exceptional Supporter here!
With your commitment, you can expect:
- Publicity to over 700 supporters of the Elaine Clark Center in Metro-Atlanta
- Invitations to attend special events as our guests as determined by Sponsor Level
- Timely contribution reminders as outlined on your Sponsorship Commitment Form
- Exceptional News about the Center’s developments over the year, distributed quarterly in March, June, September, and December
and most importantly…
- Lives of children with special needs to be enriched by the support services you help to provide for them to become proud and productive members of society
Thank you to our sponsors!
Everyday, there are incredible opportunities to make a difference in the lives of children at the Elaine Clark Center and Heart of Hope Academy. Volunteer opportunities:
- Support a child with special needs to participate in classroom activities
- Assist with our special events that benefit the children
- Bring in a project of your own to complete with a classroom
- Lead games, music, and other creative activities in a classroom
- Aid with administrative and maintenance duties that keep our facility beautiful
- Become a buddy to our high school aged students & participate in inclusive social and active events
- Host or assist with providing a vocational training activity for our high school aged students like pet sitting, lawn maintenance, organizing and cleaning offices, and working at movie theaters, museums, bowling alleys, gardens, or restaurants.
For a listing of current volunteer needs, please call 770-458-3251.